Side Effects A Gripping Medical Conspiracy Thriller Side Effects Series Book 1 edition by Owen Grant Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks

★Free Bonus Thriller Novella With Free Preview!★
What if you had a drug with side effects so powerful that the benefits would outweigh every risk. Would you take it?
★Edited & Updated 2nd Edition★
Alan loves his new job. It's in his field, he is paid well, and he works in a gorgeous building with a girl he has had a crush on since high school, Michelle. She works at a pharmaceutical company with headquarters in the same building. Michelle is stunning and fun, but she can be flaky at times. When Alan learns that she is working with a small group to go against the big pharmaceutical company because of a specific drug, Alan is intrigued. For this reason (and a very large paycheck), Alan takes a job offer from Michelle's boss. Not only does he get paid well, he also gets to work with Michelle and help save the world from a dangerous drug. The more Alan uncovers, though, the more questions he has about what's going on and how much time he has.
★Free With Unlimited!★
Big Pharmaceutical companies are notorious for having the reputation of institutions that embody greed. They release drugs that may not entirely benefit the population due to the side effects it causes, yet charge obscene amounts of money. Are their financial gains sometimes warranted? What if they really are just trying to help? Or what if their drugs are so powerful that people disregard the side effects for the taste of immortality...
From the brilliant mind of Owen Grant comes his debut novella 'Side Effects' which will have you questioning yourself and the characters every step of the way.
Just click the orange 'Buy now' button before you run out of time along with Alan!
Side Effects A Gripping Medical Conspiracy Thriller Side Effects Series Book 1 edition by Owen Grant Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks
This is a short easy read, though Not a book or even a complete short story, but the start to a larger book/work. I'm not a fan of serials that so many seem to love and are willing to spend money for. Personally, wouldn't pay for episodes, short stories, something that is a part of something larger, then have to wait before paying again and again to get the entire story/book. I like a beginning, a middle, and an end to my stories, novellas, books. That said, I went into this knowing it was not going to be the full story, but the beginning of one. I received Side Effects from the author and the review is mine.Alan, a shy computer geek/nerd graduated with a Masters in Computer Science and was a bit over confident of his abilities. His problems started with the phone calls every night at the same time...
Michelle, had gone to the high school with Alan, but they went to colleges at different parts of the country and Alan lost track of her...
All in all not a bad start. Enjoyed to story as far as it went and only twice was taken away from the story to figure out what the author was trying to say...that is never a good thing for a reader. Encountered no glaring misspellings and/or wrong word usages and that was a good thing. Since I'm not into medical thrillers/suspense, this was a change for me and not a bad one, but not a great one. The story didn't pull me in and make me want to wait, then pay for the next installment.
Product details
|

Tags : Side Effects: A Gripping Medical Conspiracy Thriller (Side Effects Series Book 1) - Kindle edition by Owen Grant. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Side Effects: A Gripping Medical Conspiracy Thriller (Side Effects Series Book 1).,ebook,Owen Grant,Side Effects: A Gripping Medical Conspiracy Thriller (Side Effects Series Book 1),Fiction Science Fiction Genetic Engineering,Fiction Thrillers Medical
People also read other books :
- Don't Be Cruel eBook Mike Argento
- Spitfire eBook Duncan MacMaster
- The Iraq Study Group Report Iraq Study Group Books
- Irish cooking like an adventure Cookbook 25 Recipes for every day edition by Tim Allen Cookbooks Food Wine eBooks
Side Effects A Gripping Medical Conspiracy Thriller Side Effects Series Book 1 edition by Owen Grant Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks Reviews
I have been hooked on Owen Grant writing since I found his short stories. I think I read Bad Games in like 2 days because I could not put it down. Side Effects was that way, but even more so. I love this book. It is by far my favorite novel by Owen. I can not wait to read the next installment in this series.I recommend this book
I was expecting a more complex plot and some excitement or anticipation but this book was a first draft of a simple story with zero character development. There wasn't even any actual science thrown into it to help it out. Try some Robin Cook or The Chemist instead.
I read a lot and really enjoy this book. Catch my attention right away and like Patterson "BOOKSHOT" book it is short and sweet but you get a great story. Will be buying more from Owen Grant to be sure. Also like he had a twist at the end....
I felt like I was reading something written by a very young teen. Poor grammar, descriptions that were too long (people who like to read can use their imagination a little), and just generally boring. I stopped reading at page 22 and I usually finish all the books I start.
This book seems like it was written in the same amount of time as it took for me to read it--all 45 minutes. It was told in a way that someone would describe this story to someone else, but it shouldnt be written in this way. It wasnt original or creative, wasnt very descrptive. I can see why this was free. Also, spelling and grammar errors.
This is a very realistically written pharmaceutical drama (some scenes had me on the edge of my chair wondering what would happen next while another section detailed Michelle's problems with the company). It had these great characters that I truly was pulling for, realistic problems and struggles that they had been facing up to this point and even into their seven days and even some mystery. The writing was first rate and even the secondary characters were outstanding. This was a great book for people who love hospital or medical in general dramas especially.
Author Grant has an interesting premise for his novel, a pharmaceutical company with a problematic drug, and young IT pro soon
hired to penetrate the Big Pharma computer system to show the world what is wrong. Grant captured my interest and affection for his protagonist.
Unfortunately, the premise is made unbelievable by the contradictory effects of the drug. Additionally, the book is only half a book, with a sudden, unsatisfactory "ending," a cliff-hanger overlooking a chasm. A series is OK, but each book must stand (or fall) on its own.
I won't risk my time on the second book.
This is a short easy read, though Not a book or even a complete short story, but the start to a larger book/work. I'm not a fan of serials that so many seem to love and are willing to spend money for. Personally, wouldn't pay for episodes, short stories, something that is a part of something larger, then have to wait before paying again and again to get the entire story/book. I like a beginning, a middle, and an end to my stories, novellas, books. That said, I went into this knowing it was not going to be the full story, but the beginning of one. I received Side Effects from the author and the review is mine.
Alan, a shy computer geek/nerd graduated with a Masters in Computer Science and was a bit over confident of his abilities. His problems started with the phone calls every night at the same time...
Michelle, had gone to the high school with Alan, but they went to colleges at different parts of the country and Alan lost track of her...
All in all not a bad start. Enjoyed to story as far as it went and only twice was taken away from the story to figure out what the author was trying to say...that is never a good thing for a reader. Encountered no glaring misspellings and/or wrong word usages and that was a good thing. Since I'm not into medical thrillers/suspense, this was a change for me and not a bad one, but not a great one. The story didn't pull me in and make me want to wait, then pay for the next installment.

0 Response to "[YH7]⋙ Read Gratis Side Effects A Gripping Medical Conspiracy Thriller Side Effects Series Book 1 edition by Owen Grant Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks"
Post a Comment